Thank you to everyone who attended and supported our 3rd Annual Chili Supper and Auction on May 6, 2016 in Tolstoi. Click here to see photo highlights. It was a high energy, fun and successful event! Proceeds go toward the preservation and restoration of the Sundown Ukrainian Orthodox Heritage Church.
A huge thank you to Auctioneer Cliff Graydon, MLA Emerson, and his assistant, Dennis Smook, MLA La Verendrye, who did a terrific job encouraging the bidding.
Thank you to the following businesses for their generous contributions to the auction:
- Ben Wasylyshen: Architectural Interiors and Fine Art
- Dave Wasylyshen: Pysanka Mosaic
- Birchwood Funeral Home – Bill Dyck, Todd Harder
- Chatters Hair Salon: Regent – Brandi Donald (Manager)
- Cropo Funeral Home – Doug Maughan
- Calabria Market & Wine – Vicky Sartor (Owner)
- Fran’s Jewellers: Oakbank – Fran Kowalchuk (Owner)
- Party Lite – Cindy Buss
- Resto Gare – Linda Love (Owner)
- Scotiabank: Winnipeg District
- St. Anne’s Co-Op
- Taco Del Mar: Steinbach – Deb Kitching
- The Wine House – Tom Bima (General Manager)
An event such as this only happens through the time and effort of many volunteers. Our gratitude goes to everyone who baked the many wonderful pies, solicited prizes, sold tickets, set up the hall, prepared food, served drinks, managed cash, and cleaned up. Your hard work is very appreciated! Thanks to Theresa Happychuk and her helpers for preparing the delicious chili. And finally, special thanks go to to Susan Bordun and Randy Hirschfield for coordinating the entire affair. A job well done!