Construction began on Sundown’s St. Peter and St. Paul’s Ukrainian Orthodox Church in 1940. The first service in the church was held in 1941.

  • Click on any photo below to open a larger version in a photo carousel.
  • When in the carousel, just click anywhere in the black area surrounding the photo to return to this page.

Click here to return to the main Photos page.

Click here to return to the main Photos page.

 

last updated: 20-May-2016